|God expects every Christian to be actively involved in
stopping abortion. The Bible's instructions are very clear:
Psalm 82:3,4 Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless...Rescue
the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the
Proverbs 24:11,12 Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those
staggering to slaughter...if you say "But we knew nothing about this,"
does not he who weighs the heart perceive it?
Every Christian is needed in the fight against abortion.
It is not a job for specialists. God has instructed us to love our
neighbors a ourselves, and that means our tiny, unborn neighbors, too.
Here is an outline of becoming a missionary to the unborn:
- Repent of our complacency and indifference to the
fate of innocent unborn children who are daily being murdered in our
land. Determine that we can and will do something to save these
babies and eliminate this scourge.
- Know the scriptures dealing with the shedding of
innocent blood, with God's punishment for nations which were guilty of this,
and with God's plan for restoration through reestablishing justice.
- Educate yourself on this life issue. There are
a number of excellent books, pamphlets, and videos defining and explaining
the problem and describing the positive steps that a pro-life advocate
- Work with our family, neighbors, friends, and
associates. Urge them to become actively pro-life.
- Help your church to become an active (not passive)
pro-life force in the community.
- Rescue babies right where the evil is taking
place. Planned Parenthood abortion facilities, doctor's offices, and independent
--Join prayer groups at these locations
--Become a sidewalk counselor
(Assist those considering abortion.)
- Volunteer at a local crisis pregnancy center (CPC),
and help support the center financially.
- Volunteer at a local home for unwed mothers, and
help support the home financially.
- Get involved in lobbying your city, state and
national officials and legislators on behalf of Life.
- Vote and encourage other Christians to vote;
distribute and use pro-life voting guides.
- Write to your news media when a matter regarding
- Join a pro-life organization and help to support it.
For further details on becoming a knowledgeable and effective
pro-life advocate, contact:
CRUSADE FOR LIFE, INC.
18030 Brookhurst Street, PMB 372
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Ph. (714) 963-4753, Fx. (714) 963-4575
E-mail: [email protected]
This brochure is dedicated to the proposition that all human life is sacred
and inviolable from the time of fertilization to natural death.
Donald S. Smith
Founder, Crusade For Life